Wednesday, August 4, 2010

8.4.10

Tonight I experienced my first official dose of visiting teaching from the teaching end.  It was exciting!  I had always kind of steered clear of it, maybe I was just afraid to open up, but I'm finding that the more I can open up to people about my testimony, the more my testimony grows.  I have been blessed with a handful of amazing experiences in the past few weeks!  I have also made friends, which in my mind is also incredibly important.  I am so blessed to have met these people and for God to have put them into my life so that I can grow and become closer to Him.  It's times like these when I start to figure out who I really am, and that makes me unbelievably happy! Uh oh, the power just went out.  Time to conserve energy and take a nap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment